Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Humid sweet home.

We're home!! We've actually been home for two days now, but have been busy bumming around and catching up on being lazy.  It's quite nice, but I do already miss some things about Europe. 
It's so humid here that last night, when I made popcorn for the Japan-Paraguay game, it was already starting to get stale before halftime. I don't know if it was really because of the humidity, but it's humid enough to believe that it is. I miss dry weather!

Anyways, to say that this trip was fantastically amazing would be an understatement. It was way beyond awesome, and no matter how hard I try to describe it, it's barely going to scrape the surface of how awesome it was.

To our friends, hosts and everyone we met along the way, thank you for such a wonderful, exciting, humbling and inspiring experience. Thank you for feeding us, spoiling us, showing us around, making us comfortable, making us adventurous, the endless amounts of fun.  I think our trip was a hundred times better because of you!

What an adobenchaa... 

Now we're going to be couch potatoes for a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment